WE actually need to
teach others how to gift
KEYNOTE | STRATEGY DAY | TEAM CALL-IN
#1 CUTCO SELLER OF ALL TIME
AND GIFTING EXPERT
- Founder of The Ruhlin Group
- Work with major clients & brands like The Chicago Cubs, Morgan Stanley, Keller Williams, Jacksonville Jaguars, Shell, Caesars Palace and much more.
- The bestselling author of Giftology, using gifts to cut through the noise.
- #1 Cutco knives sales representative
- Expert Gift Giver and strategy consultant
- The “Referabilty” Factor > How to stand out and be even MORE referable to clients and referral sources.
- Giftology > Relationship retention and growth through constant gratitude.
- Appreciative Selling and Leadership > How to drive sales through deepening relationships.
All of John’s speeches and bookings are customized. He works with you to understand your audience, your theme and your goals for the presentation. All titles and concepts can be mixed and matched to create the perfect program for your audience.
Customer Experience Expert
4 x New York Times Best Seller
Author, Little Red Book of Selling
Sold over 4 million Books on Sales
John keynoted one of our most important events of the year, our annual CapitalFlow Conference. Not only did his message blow away our audience, his impact on the entire group is still being felt as Giftology has fundamentally changed the way our clients and team think about relationship building and referrals.Lance Pederson
John Ruhlin enlightened me to the art of gift giving. I was really fascinated about some key elements he spoke about and how it is not necessarily what you send but to who you send it to. I look forward to getting his book and keeping it handy on my desk so I can always have the book at my fingertips.Dorian Arrich
Hearing Marcy Blum and John Ruhlin speak last night was not only informative, but so much fun! They made their stories interesting, and played well off each other. I’m so glad I was in the room to hear the fabulous party and gift suggestions, and of course, John’s two incredible “grand gesture” gifting stories. And I know that is but the tip of the iceberg… Even better, his philosophy actually includes assistants! Cannot wait to delve into Giftology!Angelica Canales
John Ruhlin’s presentation was enlightening and gave me an “AHA” moment. He gave amazing tips on how to think about gifting and really personalizing them to make them even more memorable.Susan Acosta
Conscious Capitalism CEO Summit
The “Brooks Brothers Story”